Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Seize The Birthday is Hopping with Altenew!




The Seize the Birthday Challenge blog design team has been invited to a COMMUNITY WIDE HOP! with Altenew! You are not going to want to miss this fantastic event!!


There will be prizes and inspiration galore!! See all the details HERE



Check out all the blogs participating in this hop!!



Here is a card I created for this event.  Don't you just love the amazing product from Altenew!!

I started out by masking off the left side of my water color card stock before stamping images from the Beautiful Day stamp set.  I also stamped a large bloom on a separate sheet of cs and then colored them all with my Zig Clean color water color markers. I laid down a strip of black Washi Tape and stamped my sentiment directly to my card face. I fussy cut out my large bloom and leaves and popped them up with foam tape.

I just love the elegance these images offer yet because they are so detailed a little bit of amateur coloring makes your card look like you are a master!! : )

To celebrate this fantastic blog hop, Altenew is giving away $35 gift certificates to FIVE lucky winners. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed above and will be announced on the
Altenew blog on October 12th, 2016.

You can also be a winner by playing along!
5 projects will be selected from the entries and 
featured on the Altenew blog on October 17th.
See THIS POST at Seize The Birthday for all the details and the Linky!

Here are a list of all the Blogs playing along.

We hope you'll join us!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I love it when you visit : )

Patti


23 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Patti. Love those Altenew blooms and your coloring is fabulous.

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Patti! Your coloring is fabulous and yes, you do look like an artist using this set! (actually you look like an artist with EVERY set you use!!) I do love this set and need to bring it back out and give it some love! Thanks for the inspiration my friend!! :0)

Joyce said...

Absolutely stunning. Already pinned for me to CASE. So glad I have this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Jo x

Barbara said...

Altennew makes the stamps, but you give it the life. This card is an example of how lovely you make create a gorgeous project. I will be pinning this one too.

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Patti. Love the colors and design.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Patti! Love your beautiful colouring!

Marybeth said...

My goodness Patti you are going to sell this stamp out today! What a gorgeous card and bloom!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh...my...goodness Patti, could this BE any more BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the thin strip of black you added. It speaks volumes. And those flowers are divine!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous flowers and card Patti, you had me at pink!

clelie said...

What a beautiful card...love the design and colors!

LauraJane:) said...

STUNNING!! this one just JUMPS off the page with delightfulness:)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card and I love how you colored those flowers. This is so amazing. I did do the hop too but don't know if I will be able to make a card for it. I also put in an order for more goodies from Altenew. I love their line.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Patti. Love the pretty pink hues on the flowers.

Vikki H said...

Sweet, fabulous card, Patti! Your clever idea with the black tape line really sets off the blooms. This set is my only Altenew product. I think it's one of their best bold florals.

Jeanne said...

Stunning card, Patti! Wow! :) Hugs!

moi said...

WOW, I love how you colored flowers. Such an elegant card.

Jerrie said...

Patti, this is gorgeous! I love that big pink flower. You have colored it perfectly!

Nora Noll said...

Wows!! I am in LOVE. The pink is just stunning and I love how the flowers are "tucked" in on the edge like that. Amazing design.

*Vicki* said...

What a super stunning creation Patti!! LOVE your gorgeous blooms and what a really fun layout design too!! HUGS :)

Glenda J said...

This is gorgeous! Love the layout and your fabulous colouring.

cm said...

WOW! This is one of the most stunning versions I've ever seen of this set! Your design allows the gorgeous pink bloom to take its rightful place as the star of stage, and the supporting cast of the smaller flowers and black strip, are perfect! LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Daria said...

I love your layout--clean and beautiful. The coloring is wonderful. Thank you for sharing this.