Friday, September 30, 2016

Serendipity Stamps - Anything Goes

Hello crafty friends :) It is October 1st and time for the Serendipity Stamps Challenge!!



With the many fall festivities coming up you won't want to miss out on the 50% off sale on this month's Stamp of The Month!

50% off Stamp Of The Month


For my "Anything Goes" take on this challenge I have chosen to highlight an amazing new die called Snowflake Reverse die!  I just can't wait to share all the ways I have been able to use this beautiful and versatile die!!

Joy die, Reverse Snowflake Reverse die, Jolee's stickers



Snowflake Reeverse die, Jolee's stickers, Chin Up sentiment


You are not going to be able to resist this amazing new Snowflake Reverse die are you!?! : )

Retro Starburst, From me to you sentiment, Jolee's skate sticker



Snowflake Reverse die, Jolee's stickers




Snowflake Reverse die, Jolee's stickers, Thank you sentiment

As you know I have been working hard on my personal challenge to use up my sticker stash!  As I have been using them I have been realizing why I love stickers so much and I won't be a bit surprised if after I use up what I have I begin to buy more again! LOL  The stickers I have used on all of my cards are from a single pack of Jolee's and cost less than $4.00.

That is all for me today.  I hope that you will come join the fun with our "Anything Goes" challenge.  The only rule is that you must use at least one Serendipity Stamps stamp or die on your card : )

This is a scheduled post as my hubbers and I are out of town on a business/vacation visiting family while he makes the big bucks LOL  I hope you are all having a wonderful time!! playing with paper and getting inky! : )

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti


20 comments:

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous cards, Patti! Oh my gosh, your sticker stash is fantastic. And the way you incorporate them is fabulous. I don't really look in the sticker aisle at all. You have a great eye for how to use them to their best advantage that is for sure. Wonderful work, too, with the reverse snowflake die. These cards make me almost wish winter was here to play in the snow. Almost! Big hugs!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all so pretty, and they definitely fill me with holiday JOY!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What beautiful cards you have created. I love that snowflake die. And, those stickers add the perfect touch to those cards too.

Nancy said...

You certainly have beautiful stickers! Love each and everyone of these! What amazes me is how many cards you manage to post at once! Well done!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh my, Patti, these are all so gorgeous! The stickers are the perfect touch! I need to dig out my stickers!

Marcia Hill said...

These are all FABULOUS Patti and I really love all the white on white snowflakes...SO classy!! Hope you're having a great time visiting with family!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

The pops of red with the soft blues on your crisp white cards is gorgeous!! These are all exceptional cards Patti, beautifully done!

Vickie Z said...

Whoa... How wonderful!! Haven't played with this yet but, you have inspired me!!

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous collection of cards. Love the colours and yes that die is fabulous! Hope you are having a great time? x

Marybeth said...

My goodness!!!!! So many darling cards and the stickers I never would have thought to add on the cards .... I love each one!

Mary Dew Lee said...

What a fantastic collection of cards! I love the variety of ways you came up with to use the Snowflake Reverse Die! It makes such a great backdrop and accent on the cards!

Joyce said...

This is one amazing group of cards. I love them all. You are right about that snowflake die being pretty amazing. I love snow dies and stamps, because that is the only kind of snow I can get here in San Diego. (poor me, right?)

Lynne in NI said...

These are all gorgeous Patti, I especially love your first one with the little skis. Sadly I must resist that fab snowflake die, my crafty pennies were frittered instead on beer and treats on my holiday LOL
Hope you're having lots of fun on your vacation x

Birgit said...

Patti, these are so darling and beautiful! You're really making me want to go out and buy stickers...

*Vicki* said...

Really awesome set of creations here my friend!! Brilliantly done and very inspirational too! :) Hope you're having fun! HUGS

Nancy Penir said...

Yipes! These are ALL winter wonderful, Patti! Love the new reverse snowflake die. You've showcased it to perfection on your cards. Such sweet stickers. The scenes you created with them are vintage beauties. And oh, those skates!!! LOVE!

Jerrie said...

Patti, I just love your pop of red on each card! What a great collection you have created here!

Unknown said...

Totally love ALL THESE CARDS!! Tell me more about the die. How is a reverse die? And I love the colors of everything. Did you color them or are the dies? Sorry did I miss part of the descriptions somehow?

Unknown said...

totally love ALL YOUR CARDS!! How did you get the colors? Are they colored in or die cuts? Tell me more about the reverse dies.

cm said...

What a dazzling array of winter wonderlands you've created, each one as pretty as the next! You've certainly showcased the versatility of the snowflake die...and a wide range of fantastic stickers! I feel the urge to tie on a pair of skates....
Hugs~c