Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentines Day and one last peek

Happy Valentine's Day friends.  I hope your day is filled Lots of  Love : ) 










Here is one last sneak peek for you from the new Penny Black Timeless 2019 release which will be available in the on-line store tomorrow, February 15th!! Come back tomorrow for a look at my whole card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

BIG (((HUGS)))






Supplies:
Key To My Heart #30-523
Happy Hugs (sentiment) #30-524
Key..., cut out #51-495
Hearts Galore #51-492

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, this is adorable, Patti. That little bear sitting up there in the corner is fabulous. Love the tumble of hearts across the card, too. Very pretty! Have a happy day!~

Mac Mable said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too....What a super cute card and the fun teddy looks right at home sitting on the adorable card x.

Kara Lynne said...

That little bear is so adorable perched up on the top of your card! I love the scattering of hearts too! Happy Valentine's Day, Patti!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm completely smitten with this little bear and I love the way she's perched on the top of the card! Very sweet Patti! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Loll said...

Adorable love card Patti! Love that sweet guy perched at the top. So cute!! And great sneak peek ... those purple blossoms are amazing! xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is just as precious as can be Patti!! I so love him perched up a the top with all of those falling hearts!! HUGS