Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Inspired: Prayer

Hello friends : ) I hope you are having a happy Thursday!



Today I have the first in a series of cards I am creating for my sister and her DIL who are both pastor's wives.  These girls give of themselves in ways that make me proud to know them - always encouraging and supportive and ready with a meal, a smile, a kind word or a shoulder to cry on.  Each card in my collection will feature the "Inspired" series by Papertrey Ink.  I will be posting the cards I'm making for them randomly over the the next few weeks : )

I will be entering this card in the Just Us Girls challenge.



Woo Hoo!! tomorrow is Friday and I will be back with another Fun Friday with Patti & Penny post for your viewing pleasure! heehee

BIG (((HUGS)))






Supplies:
Inspired: Prayer mini stamp set by PTI
Inspired: Prayer die
Hydrangea Lacecap by Stampendous! - retired

12 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Patti. Love the colors and the depth you've achieved and the wonderfully supportive and encouraging sentiment. You are so good at card making! Each card is special and unique. Just like you! I think the gifs you are sharing are so fun, too. :) Can't wait to see your Friday fun day card!

I Card Everyone said...

I'd love an entire garden bed full of these gorgeous purple Hydrangeas, Patti... I'm sure one of your sisters will be happy to have one in her mailbox!!
Beautiful coloring, Patti!! xx
=]

Mac Mable said...

Oh Patti your thoughtful card is absolutely beautiful. Love the beautiful hydrangea stamp and the very pretty colours and colouring....The series of cards will, I am sure, be so appreciated. What wonderful human beings your Sister and her DIL are x Stunning card x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful hydrangea stamp and so well colored. And, the sentiment is fabulous too. That is so uplifting.

Bobby said...

Gorgeous flower, Patti. How wonderful of you to make cards for sister and her DIL. Thanks for sharing this one with us at Just Us Girls.

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous flowers, and so fitting for the JUGS challenge. I looked down at the photo and first thought they were flowers just like yours! Such a wonderful idea to create cards for your sister and her DIL. Pastor's wives can be lonely I hear, because of the way dynamics work in a church. I hope that is not the case for them.

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing. Your coloring is fantastic and I love the way you placed the sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

This is stunning Patti! The colors are regal!

Nancy said...

This is so pretty Patti! You are coloring like a rock star...or maybe a gemstone...LOL. So happy to have you in our gallery over at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing! They will love it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...your coloring on this Hydrangea is FABULOUS Patti!! Beautiful, beautiful card and what a great gift for your sister and DIL...they will love the sets you make for them!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning....just love your sweet card, your purple flower is just amazing!