Friday, February 15, 2019

It is Friday and you know what THAT means!!



Penny Black has just released their newest collection, Timeless 2019!! Penny Black's slogan is "Exceptional designs for every style" and ladies this release will not disappoint!
See the entire release in the Penny Black on-line store.









With the help of my son I recently set up a "bitmoji'" on my phone. Have you seen this silly (free) APP? You create a moji designed to (sort of) look like yourself!  I don't know if it is new or old but it is new to me and I am having a lot of fun with it!!


 I sent this to my husband yesterday and was really happy he checked box #1 giggles!

These crazy things are contagious.  I'm guessing you'll be seeing more of "me" in the future.

Thank you for stopping by!! I love seeing YOU here : )



BIG (((HUGS)))






All supplies by Penny Black:

Card #1
Unfolding #40-670
Words Sweet #30-525

Card #2
Critter Celebration #30-542
Swirly Stitches #51-502
Oscillations Stencil #25-014
Lovely Birthday #30-557
Lovely Birthday cut out #51-519




13 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

#1 for me too my friend!! I've never heard of the app either, but it looks FUN!! And your 2 cards are FABULOUS!! LOVE the purple flowers and how they're on the lower portion of the card...great design Patti!! Your 2nd card just melts my heart and I think I might NEED that stamp!! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs. :0)

Jeanne said...

Oh number 1 for sure and for certain! I've never heard of the app, either. Looks like it could be fun, though. Your cards are fabulous, Patti! I love the purple flowers and that they look like a paper. The sentiment is beautiful. Your second card is so very sweet and makes me want to say awww. Melts my heart. Thank you so much for sharing. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Nancy said...

Okay, not sure which I like better...your cards or your new emoji! That bear has stolen my heart! Off to check out that APP...thanks!

Lisa Elton said...

Well of course he would check #1... who wouldn't!! Your cards are delightful Patti. I like the purple blooms and the way you've framed that adorable mouse!

Loll said...

Your flower card is STUNNING, Patti! LOVE the deep purple flowers and all that glorious white space! The font of the love sentiment is so pretty. And what a cutie sitting in that flower. So fun, bright and makes me smile!

Love our avatar! :) xx

Bobby said...

I've had my Bitmoji for a while now, Patti, but on my phone. I don't know how to get it for my computer which is where I post from. I love that darling bear in the flower.

Birgit said...

#1 for me too, my friend! What a fun app to play around with!! Your cards are totally sweet too. I wanted to say adorable but then are flowers really adorable? They're beautiful and your teddy is adorable. How's that? Either way, they're both winners!

Kara Lynne said...

Those purple flowers are beautiful, and fabulous on the lower end of your card. That little mouse is so sweet and I love the vibrant flower! I haven't seen those bitmojis, but I'm sure my kids know all about them, that's always the way! So much fun!

Kim Heggins said...

So many beautiful creations here...love your sweet flowers and adorable critters!

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous CAS design on your fist beautiful card and what great stamping. Super cute second card and absolutely adorable x. Nope I haven't heard of a bitmoji but it looks like so much fun x.

Linda said...

Two fabulous cards, Patti. I love your purple flowers. Such a beautiful card. And the second one is adorable. The app is new to me, but I am so behind in all of that type of stuff. Lol.

*Vicki* said...

Well I honestly don't want to choose on your creafty pretty makes here as I love them both so dearly, BUT that little mouse critter really stole my heart!! :) My kids use that app and it's somewhat funny to see their "likeness" in different forms come through on their messages!! LOL! Happy day my friend...still catching up!! HUGS

Lynne in NI said...

Well 'you' look fab, I'm going to give this a go lol
LOVE your new goodies, those flowers are soooo pretty x