Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Simplicity Sister Sneak Peek



Hello friends! I hope you have all been well and are feeling the warmth of spring in your hearts!!  I have not meant to drop off the face of the earth!! But alas... life happens.  I'm fine and I miss you!! I hope to be back in the saddle again very soon.

Speaking of spring I would like to tease you with a glimpse of a card I created for my Simplicity Sister spot.  Please follow THIS link to see my whole card!



Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!! ☺


BIG (((HUGS)))








7 comments:

Jeanne said...

I have to say, I was thinking of you and poof, there you are! I was missing you and hoping all was well. This card looks to be a stunner. Off to take a gander...:) Have a great day.

Lisa Elton said...

Been missing you too! This looks like a beauty, off to check it out!

Mac Mable said...

Stunningly beautiful and full of vibrant colour and perfectly CAS ...love it x. Glad everything is fine x

I Card Everyone said...

I was thinking about you today! Must have been this beauty calling my name... off to see!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

I saw the whole design and it is a beautiful card you made. I love the floral design and colors.

*Vicki* said...

Wondered about you friend! :) Your flower is bright and gorgeous! Love your wonderful pretty CAS design!! Sending hugs

Loll said...

This is a gorgeous flower with the bright colours Patti! xx