Saturday, March 23, 2019

Think Spring



Hello friends ☺ I hope you are seeing signs of Spring in your part of the world.  We are enjoying having windows and doors open to let in the beautiful weather.  If you are still experiencing more winter-like than spring-like conditions... this one is for you!




Some time ago Jill Foster, Penny Black's social media director, asked me if she could coordinate a schedule post with Penny Black's main blog using three of my cards. You can see the PB blog post HERE.  I didn't do that good with the whole coordination thing, I realize, because I failed to post my cards ... until today! ...but there is no time like the present right??





These happy Happy Birthday cards were created for three of my family members.  One of which is my dear ol Dad who will turn 90 in July!! His favorite color is blue and he has always loved his sweets! This treat will make him smile without raising his blood sugar! LOL





All of the supplies I used can be found in Penny Black's newest release, Timeless 2019. I know most of you have seen this great release because I have enjoyed seeing these great products popping up all over Blogland!  but in case you missed it you can view the entire collection HERE.

Have a wonderful day! and thank you so much for stopping by.

BIG (((HUGS)))







Card #1
Soft Spoken #40-688
Radiant #30-481
Blooming Boots Cut Out #51-525

Card #2
Delicate Beauty #30-559
Delicate Beauty Cut Out #51-518
Critter Celebration #30-542
Burlap Edge #51-504

Card #3
Lovely Birthday #30-557
Lovely Birthday Cut Out #51-519

Card #4
Smiling! #30-546
Lovely Birthday Cut Out #51-519

15 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Patti, I am so glad that you posted these cards, but I do remember seeing them on the PB post. Love you sou create so simply. Hugs!

Jeanne said...

Oh golly...that's okay! These are just beautiful!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm thinking Spring with every grain of brain power I have... oh. maybe that's why it isn't here yet? lol
LOve seeing your fabulous style - and welcome it any day, any time! xx
=]

Nora Noll said...

Oh how stunning each and every card is!! I love the spring theme you have going on and your use of the white space is amazing!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What wonderful cards. I love them all but my favorite is the big Lily design. That really caught my eye and I love the sentiment too.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So many beautiful cards with gorgeous stamps and dies! The flowers are so pretty! I am definitely ready for spring! We still have snow here but much of it has gone - yay!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all just delightful Patti, but that little bear is extra sweet! We get a fleeting glimpse of Spring here and there then we get the surprise of snow flurries LOL...Mother Nature can't make up her mind!

Marcia Hill said...

Not quite Spring here yet in Michigan, but your first 2 cards surely do make me looooong for some color here!! Both flower cards are simply lovely!! And your dad's 90th birthday card is wonderful and what a great way to give him some sweets! And of course your little teddy bear card steals the show for me...he's just too sweet!! Lovely, lovely cards my friend!! :0)

Happy Dance said...

My dad turns 90 in December! He's still active and will be here in a couple of weeks for a little weekend visit! I'm sure your dad is going to love your birthday card; I know I do! The touch of red looks great with those blues, too. The other cards are so beautiful and CAS; don't make me choose a favorite...though I will say I seem to be in a yellow phase right now, lol! Have a wonderful week. Bev

Vikki H said...

Nice quartet of cards. Late or not, they are beauties! You are blessed to be planning on the 90th party for your dad! I like that stamp/die set a lot and your colors.

Kim Heggins said...

So many wonderful cards. Love your sweet images and amazing coloring.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! What a beautiful and delitible eye candy post you have here Patti! Love the pretty florals and yes I am waiting on some blooms to pop out any time now!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Loll said...

Adorable cards Patti! LOVE your first one that just screams "SPRING"! Beautiful and bright with a fantastic card layout. Your second one is so pretty with the gorgeous posy of pink flowers. Lovely! And your 90th birthday cake and adorable critter dressed up for a party are both so sweet and whimsical. Great work, my friend! xx

Bobby said...

Wonderful cards, Patti. That bear is darling,

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, these are all fab Patti, just perfect for this time of year :)
Oh and Happy Birthday to your dad!