Sunday, March 3, 2019

South of the Border Birthday celebration!

There is a fun party going on at the Card Concept.  Check out this adorable inspiration photo.



My card was created for my sweet little granddaughter who lives south of the border in Cancun Mexico.



There is still time to join the fun at the Card Concept!  I hope I will see you there.... and I hope that tomorrow I will see YOU here!! because I am excited to announce a Penny Black Blog Hop! in honor of their newest release: Timeless 2019.  you won't wanna miss this one!!









BIG (((HUGS)))






Supplies:
MFT PI Birthday Pinata
SU Textured embossing folder

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable, Patti! What a fun little scene and colored wonderfully!

Birgit said...

This is super cute Patti!

Nora Noll said...

This is SO CUTE!! LOVE!!

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card and such a creative interpretation of the theme and inspiration photo...Love it x.

Monika Reeck said...

I visit you from The Card Concept
and I really love your Interpretation to the photo Inspiration
cute Image and adorable Vibrant Color
love your CAS Card
see you Maybe on my Pineapple Card
hugs
Monika

Lisa Elton said...

Your sweet little granddaughter is going to love her card Patti! It's bright and happy, just perfect for a little girl's birthday. Terrific CAS design too!

HumBrdLvr1 said...

I love the creative "A cup of Tea" card!

Bobby said...

What granddaughter wouldn't love this colorful pinata party birthday card, Patti.

Susan Powell said...

This is adorable! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun card. Your granddaughter will love it.

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!!

Loll said...

Sweet card for your granddaughter Patti! I LOVE those pinatas!! xx

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! I love how you translated that photo inspiration onto your card! So fun and pretty!