Tuesday, November 12, 2019

First Snow and Hot Chocolate go together...






Penny Black's "First Snow" release, Hot Chocolate, Marshmallows, pink and brown ink and card making with friends! Is there anything better!! : ) Please have a look at the Penny Black online store HERE to see the entire First Snow release and the Penny Black Blog HERE for incredible inspiration!!

Just a short post for me today.  It is happening again!! I wake up in the morning and seem to hit the floor running - next think I know it is dark again.  The time change last week didn't help but it just seems like the days are whoosing by faster than normal.  I know what I need.... a mug of something delicious and more card making!!

Sadly, you can't see the Wink of Stella that embellished my cup, whip cream and steam but you can feel it can't you!! Everything is better with WOS!!

Thank you for taking time in YOUR busy schedule! to stop in : ) I love seeing you here.

BIG (((hugs)))


Supplies by Penny Black:
What's In Your Cup #51-281
Winter Chill #30-627






14 comments:

Happy Dance said...

We've just had our 'second' snow, and this one just might stick! Way too early for this kind of weather, but here it is... Your card, however, is warm and delicious looking. Love that pink cup, and I'd love to have one like it in my cupboard! Such a pretty design, and a sweet design. Great card! Keep on making them!! xo Bev

Lyn said...

I was just looking at some beautiful glazed coffee mugs in an ombre pink online :) YOur card is beautiful and I love the steam <3 Keep warm!

Mac Mable said...

I sure can feel it Patti....Glorious WOS and such a fabulous card. Great sentiment and love the delicate colouring on the mug and the fun steam and cream x.

Lisa Elton said...

After our snowy blustery day, I could use a pretty little cup of hot chocolate like this one! What a scrumptious card Patti!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an exquisite card Patti - love your ink shading on that fabulous mug - and of course we can feel the WOS!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanne said...

Oh so pretty! Love the pink! Love the softness in your blending and your eye for design. Happy sigh!

Barbara said...

Pattie, I love how you make your cards simply grand.

I Card Everyone said...

Those short days do have an impact on our creative window, and photos, don't they, Patti?! Not one thing stopped you from creating the most wonderful cup o' cocoa, however! LOve that steam - and yes, I can 'see' that glimmer of WOS just fine!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...what a SWEET card Patti and I love the soft ink blending on your mug! You make me want to go fix a cup of nice hot cocoa right now, and since it's been snowing since Monday and our temp is only 16 degrees right now, I think I deserve a nice warm cuppa! So happy to see you posting again my friend and I love your CAS and awesome card!! Hugs. :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super sweet and beautiful the way you colored that cup. I love hot chocolate but it can be spendy on calories so I tend to limit my consumption more now.

Kara Lynne said...

Now that looks like a real treat on a snowy day like today! I'm feeling the WOS too! I love the pink and white - beautiful!

*Vicki* said...

You always make your CAS look amazing! I love that cup and how perfectly blended the colors are on it! I agree with the hot chocolate and marshmallows! Yum! :)

Bobby said...

Love the inking on the cup, Patti.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love this, what a great cup die! Gorgeous inking too!