Friday, November 15, 2019

Penny Black... we go together like...



Oh yeah! Penny Black and I go together like a sweater and winter : )


I am loving the First Snow release!  This card was created using components of some new product that may not necessarily be considered the "main" feature in the set.  Here is what I mean....


This is the new Crystal Frames die #51-583.  This die set comes with six individual dies.  The backdrop for the itty bitty penguins on my card is found in the center piece. Here is a close up so you can see the sweet detail, that is on the four corners of this die, better.



The Cozy Cuteness stamp set, #30-636 has two adorable "main" images and two sentiments but the darling little penguin was actually the "GOTTA HAVE IT!" factor for me : ) The penguin stamp is just about 1 square inch of adorable!!

For your shopping convenience (giggles) I have included a link to the online Penny Black store HERE and also a link to Penny Black blog HERE where you will be blown away by all the incredible inspiration you will find there!

So what is on your plate this weekend?? I will be preparing for some VIP visitors who will arrive from the Seattle Washington area this coming week!! My sister and niece will be here with us for a week. My sister is a gifted watercolor painter and I plan to kidnap her brain!!

Have a wonderful day! I appreciate you stopping by : )

BIG (((hugs)))


Additional supplies:
Winter Chill #30-627


winter chill picture





7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those itty bitty penguins are so sweet! This is a darling CAS card Patti. Sounds like you have a wonderful week ahead of you! We'll be celebrating Sweet P's 5th birthday tomorrow!!

Jeanne said...

What a delightful card, Patti! Those penguins are adorable!! Great use of the die, too. I hope you have a marvelous time with your sister and niece! Big hugs!

I Card Everyone said...

I have to admit that I have that Cozy Cuteness, and totally missed the penguin! So happy you've pointed it out so sweetly, Patti!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...you make the sweetest cards Patti! Those little penguins are ADORABLE and I just LOVE how you've framed them!! Enjoy your visitors this week and I 'll be waiting to see some water colored beauties!! Hugs. :0)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So super cute and fun! I love those little penguins and the sentiment is perfect for them.

Anonymous said...

How precious are these guys!! Love that stunning snowflake die set too!! So stunning my dear!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card, Patti! I love the soft colours and adorable penguins!