Sunday, March 20, 2016

Doodling



Hi friends!! I hope you have been having a wonderful weekend.  I have had some time in my crafty space so that is always a good weekend to me : )



Today I am joining the fun at CASology where the theme is Doodle!!  When I saw this challenge I knew immediately that I wanted to grab one of my favorite images from Serendipity Stamps, Sun Garden.  Isn't it the perfect doodle image!? : )



My design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches. : )

Be sure to check out the CASology and Freshly Made Sketches challenges and while you are peeking in at the Serendipity Stamps shop hop over to Mary's Serendipity Challenge Blog because there is a great challenge using Circle and Dots  going on you won't want to miss.



One more thing you are not going to want to miss is Darnell's April Fools Day party! check out the details HERE!

I have been working hard to finish up my Easter cards today so I can get them all mailed tomorrow - the pastel colors and baby ducks are flying around here today! giggles!!

Thank you for stopping by.  See you tomorrow.

Patti
Supplies:
Sun Garden Image by Serendipity Stamps
Hello die by PTI

17 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE this one!!

Susan said...

Gorgeous mix of 'doodles' and the added burst of colours.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a lovely comment x

Lisa Elton said...

Oooh, this is bright, happy and perfectly delightful!!

Kelly S. said...

Delightful, cheerful DOODLES! Awesome use of the sketch!

Nora Noll said...

Love the bright yellow on the sides of the darling doodles. Such a cheerful card!!

Karren said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Such a bright and cheerful card and a great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Hannelie said...

The first thing that grabbed my attention when I opened the link was the beautiful fresh color combo you used Patti!
This card is just lovely!
Thanks for joining CASology !

Birgit said...

What a wonderful array of doodled flowers! These look like they would be fun to color. Your card will certainly carry lots of good cheer!

Jeanne said...

Sweet! I adore your doodly flowers! :)

Mac Mable said...

The most perfect stamp, great fun and your card is gorgeous. Brought a smile to my face. Just enjoyed browsing your blog and I thank you for the inspiration and the fabulous projects and the fun pictures...Oh and loved the baby bears, so cute and adorable x

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic image~I love the bright, cheery colors here! Perfectly executed~

Peanut said...

Oh what a super FUN card, Patti. Have a Blessed Week.
x Asha

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. I have this stamp and it did not even register on my brain to consider it for the challenge. It is perfect. I like how you only colored parts, and the jaunty angle of your hello die cut. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Patti!! Super cute card. I love how you didn't color the entire image in. I love the way it looks. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

Jen Mitchell said...

Ooh, I love those doodle-y flowers! And I love how you've given them pops of color while still keeping true to their outline shapes.

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love those doodle stamps and all the masking you did. Fabulous!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love your amazing doodles!