Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ink Blending Over Heat Embossing

Hello friends.  before I start my post today I wanted to ask your indulgence! I have been having some computer issues : ( and therefore I have not been commenting like I normally do. My husband is working to help me so things should be back to normal in the next couple of days.  I will use his computer when possible until then. Thank you for understanding! I will be back to visiting again soon.



Danielle Flanders has brought us a new challenge for PTI's Make it Monday challenge - and it is a good one!!  Please check out her video HERE.



This was such a great challenge!! I had planned to make my blue ink much lighter but the more color I added the more the sentiment appeared! : ) I had to force myself to stop! LOL

Thank you for another great challenge Danielle! : )

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Patti

Supplies:
A Cheerful Heart Stamp Set by PTI
Sorry! I'm a failure!! I don't know the maker of the Anchor die!

19 comments:

Hannelie said...

A beautiful card with a beautiful verse. Something to hold onto and perfect with the anchor die!

sandie said...

Great design and lovely sentiment x

Peanut said...

Awesome... simply awesome, my friend. Have a Blessed Thursday... we're almost there. :)
hugs Asha

Mac Mable said...

Such a beautiful and peaceful card. Yes I know what you mean about blending the colours and the white sentiment popping out, the fun of that and then keeping going!! Gorgeous card and loving the technique and colours.

paperkicks said...

Beautiful card! Love the red, white, and blue colors with the anchor. Great sentiment and blending!!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful, Patti! What a wonderful reminder for each of us, every day... simply to trust. Computer woes are so frustrating. Hope you get things ironed out soon. Happy Easter to you and your family!

lainey said...

Patti, I did the same with my card - kept adding more ink to get the sentiment to pop. Your color blending is lovely.

Kathy Mc said...

Oh my, Patti, this is simply stunning! In my world one can't go wrong with the good old red, white and blue, and you rocked this challenge with your fabulous sentiment and anchor. The twine and sequins finished it off beautifully. Good luck with your computer issues!

The Paper Toile said...

Beautiful! I love the anchor alongside that sentiment. Gorgeous blending!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Fabulous!

Vikki H said...

Beautiful job on your ink blending as it makes your sentiment really pop! I like the touches of red to your mostly blue & white!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Patti...beautiful card! Your blending is spot on over the sentiment (which I also love!!!), and I also love the extra little details you added! Lovely, lovely card! And I'll say an extra prayer for your computer woes...I just cringe when something goes wrong (or something changes!) with mine as I'm about as computer illiterate as they come! Good luck!! :0)

Linda said...

Lovely card, Patti with the great sentiment and sponging.

Lisa Elton said...

What would we do without our hubby computer wizards LOL!! I am over the moon for your card Patti. The inking, your design, the twine, gems...SWOON!!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just one stunning card Patti! I love that sentiment and it looks amazing with that anchor and red twine, just an incredible look you created.

Joyously Noelle said...

Lovely card with a neat design!

Danielle Flanders said...

Wow, wow! I love the effect of the die cut sponging too! Awesome card!

Jen Mitchell said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous. I love how the sentiment really shows up against the colorful background. And those little pops of red are fantastic. The sequins and the baker's twine go so well with the turquoise and white. Good luck with your computer issues. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon!

Nancy said...

This is incredible Patti...the color blue and the twine! Oh my! Good luck with your computer hiccups!