Friday, April 10, 2009

Bellariffic!



Here are a couple of cards I made using Bella images. I don't know what it is but I just-a-love-a-Bella! heeheehee. The Huggy Bella's are featured on Cloud 9 Design paper. I cut out three of the flowers from different parts of the paper and popped two of them up on foam dots to give it a nice fresh spring is coming feel!

My "Content-to-be-a-Bella" image is sitting on some Hannah Montana papers LOL I can honestly say I do not know who Hannah Montana is but I love the guitars and flowers on this paper : ) It is .... "sassy"!!

Have a great Bellarific Day!! and while you are at it.... hug a friend today! : )

Patti

5 comments:

Judy said...

Super cute, Patti! I love the one where she's sitting on the flower and I love the big, funky flowers on the other ones.

GiftsByHeidi said...

How can you have granddaughter(s)? and not know who Hannah Montana is!? All my friend's kids are just nuts over Hannah Montana. I'm not sure why she would have scrapbook papers though?! At any rate, I like the paper! Cute bella images too. Happy Easter!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow, wow these are awesome cards love them to bits.

Hugs
Lorraine x

scrappyyankee said...

Awesome cards, Patti! I love the Hannah Montana paper.

(((hugs)))

Mickey

Anonymous said...

Both of the images are real cute. Your paper choices are perfect as usual. Love em' both and Your cards are for sure simply bellalicious!