Saturday, April 18, 2009

CPS Challenge better late than...???


I think I may be too late for this weeks challenge : ) but I don't do these cards for the prize anyway! : ) This was really a hard sketch for me for some reason. I like how this card turned out.... kind of. I'm just not sure if all this patterned paper "works" but that is what a challenge is good for! it gets us out of the norm. I think I will try this one again maybe using a different pp.

The image and sentiment are Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps. I have been shopping - can you tell!! I'm sorry but I do not recall the name of my beautiful patterned paper and the label is no where to be found : ) I had resolved to be better about logging in my supplies with my posts but I guess I will first have to start being better to catalog my supplies before I loose the labels! : ) The YUMMY! ribbon is from Stampin' Up! I know that : )

I hope you are enjoying a happy healthy spring! Patti

5 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

This turned out really beautiful! I am sure glad you played along with the CPS sketch even if you are thinking you are late!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Patti, That is a gorgeous card! Love that patterned paper. Hope you're having a nice Spring, it was a gorgeous day here!

Susan said...

This totally works! You did an awesome job with the sketch. I wouldn't change a thing because your card is perfect..... love it!

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty and so is your creation! I love the way you used the same PP it's all done so perfectly!

scrappyyankee said...

Beautiful card, Patti. I love the patterned paper. Hope you had a great weekend!
((hugs))
Mickey