Thursday, April 23, 2009

CPS112 and a Thank You!!


Here is my "take" on the CPS112 challenge. I love these challenges!! They are always so much fun to follow. Please check out their site. If you enjoy sketch challenges you are sure to enjoy the talented designers you will find there.

I wanted to create a Thank You card for my friend, Theresa. Theresa is a Close To My Heart demonstrator. She recently put me in touch with a different rep who was able to sell me the "Just Because" CTMH stamp set. Theresa is always very helpful! if she can't get something I want - she finds me someone who can!! so, Theresa : ) Thank you!! for being so sweet to me, friend!!

BIG (((Hugs))) Patti

Supplies used:

Cardstock by Stampin' Up
"Just Because" stamp set by: CTMH
Versamark and white and red embossing powder
"Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug embossing folder
Flowers from an unknown company : )
White brads for flower centers from CTMH

9 comments:

Janice W. said...

Red and white, one of my favorite color combos! Pretty card Patti!

Judy said...

Hi Patti! Love the red and white and the sketch you used. I like those CPS sketches a lot, but I can never seem to find time to do the challenges with all the other ones I like to do.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! Loving all the red! Great job with CPS 112!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

how darling with that little lady! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh this is so adorable! I am totally loving that red but that image is just too cute! LOVE your use of the CPS sketch.

Susan said...

Red is my favorite color so I really love this card "bunches"! Don't you just love these challenges.....it gets our mojo / creativity flowing!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, that is really really pretty!! Love the red & white!

Unknown said...

WOW Patti! I love the card. Thank you in advance since I wont see you until Thursday. I love the way you used texture with the flowers and embossed white cardstock. The card just pops out at you! Thanks for all you do for me, you are a great friend and sister! Could not ask for more! See you on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

So pretty and like the others daid. It's a great color combo. You are on a roll! The stamp is awesome too!