Sunday, April 26, 2009

LOL ATC Challenge


It is my turn to host the challenge on ISC. For the challenge this week I asked my friends to create an ATC. or Artist Trading Card.


These are popular little masterpieces that measure 3.5 x 2.5" and for some are collected but never! traded!! heeheehee but for some, like me, they make their way to cards - like my little chicken who laid an egg. The inside sentiment reads: Happy Belated Birthday!

I asked my friends to create an ATC to make us Laugh Out Loud!!

Here are a couple I put together for them to show what I was thinking of.

Perhaps you would like to join our challenge too. Just follow this link after signing in go to "Forum" then "Challenge" and you will see the weekly challenge. You might also like to go to "Chatting" and introduce yourself too! : )

Have a great week!! Patti

7 comments:

Judy said...

I love your ATCs Patti! One of my favorite things about you is your sense of humor. You always make me laugh. :0)

I'm going to try to do your challenge this week. I just got some really cute Penny Black clear stamps that are just the right size for an ATC. I don't know if they'll make you laugh out loud, but they're sure cute - hedgies and some other animals too.

Judy

karen said...

i just love your cards. you have such a talent, its fun to come blogging and see all the new things you put up. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

I should partake in this challenge. It looks like fun and Patti . .. . That's funny. we have the same stamps. except the nose picking one. And I especially love that one. It's a winner. I really love your sense of humor. And your Atc's are fabulous!!

scrappyyankee said...

Hi Patti, I love your creations and your sense of humor.

((hugs))

Mickey

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti,
I wanted to participate but the week just flew! Sorry I missed it.
Janice

Jessie F said...

Wow Patti! I can't pick a favourite! I love them all! Jessie x

Teresa Kline said...

I luv these little ATC's, I like to make them into cards like you have done here....so sweet....Happy Mothers Day! *~*