Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm Back!! and I have a favor to ask

My darling husband fixed my bran new computer that was infected with a virus! He is my hero!! : )

I entered one of my cards in a contest at Lisa's Stampin' Weblog!! She is offering one terrific prize!! I hope I win !! woo hoo!! I'm not going to tell you which card is mine, though cuz I want you to vote for your favorite!! card. I know you'll agree that all the cards are really great! Please join us in the fun!! and place your vote! : ) Thank you in advance!!

Patti

p.s. now tht my computer virus is fixed it appears some icky sinus infection has jumped on me! wahhhh!! so I may still not be posting for a few more days until I can breathe again! : )

(((Hugs)))

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

I have one there too... I am guessing yours is #1? Or #7?

GiftsByHeidi said...

Forgot to say, hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hello Queenie,
Heidi's a pretty good a guessing isn't she?! . . . . she's close lol I'm glad you've gotten that virus taken care of and Thanks a whole bunch for supporting my blog the way you do!

You're the bestest'

Hugs,
Lisa