Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome Levi


This card started out to be for the Mojo Monday sketch but it "evolved" LOL I finally decided to forget the sketch because it just wasn't coming together and do something else for Mojo Monday : ) But the sketch did get my "mojo" moving because I do I like how this card turned out anyway.

The cardstock and ribbon are from Stampin' Up. I cut the little "buckle" with my Quick Kutz. I used my Animal Kingdon Cricut Cartridge which I HAD to have but rarely use! and two Cuttlebug embossing folders: "Traffic Jam" and "Spots & Dots" - both kind of looked like giraffe shapes to me : ) This card is for Levi, the newest little miracle in my friend Missy's life : )

Thanks for looking : ) Patti

7 comments:

Judy said...

Super cute, Patti! I can see the remnants of the Mojo sketch in there. :) Love the CB folders you used - perfect match for the adorable giraffe.

I'm working on my Mojo card tonight. Can't wait to see what you come up with too. Aren't those just the best sketches?
Judy

GiftsByHeidi said...

Adorable, love all the layers & the scallops. That giraffe is really cute!

Unknown said...

What a darling card! I love giraffes!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

I love that giraffe too. Your card is adorable and precious. Love how you used the cuttlebug folders!!

karen walsh said...

what a great card!

theneon said...

Yes, indeed, it turned out great! The cuttle embossing was perfect for this card!

Susan said...

Hi ya Patti! I'm finally getting caught up with my favorite blogs. You guys keep creating and posting and I was just getting so far behind in checking out all the fabulous creations. This is a really cute card!