Friday, April 24, 2009

Christy's Challenge card



One of the sweetest girls I know has been the "hostess" for this weeks challenge on ISC (Inspire, Swap, Chat) a fantastic new message board. If you enjoy chatting with fellow papercrafters and if you enjoy card swaps, games, contests and FUN please join us at ISC.

Christy's challenge for all of us this week was to make a card that moves in some way! I reached waaaayyy back in the archives of my papercrafting idea file to bring out a fun little spinner card.

Thank you Christy! you sure gave us a fun challenge this week!! (((Hugs)))

Below is a "tutorial" of how I created my card. I hope it makes sense!

Supplies Used:
Solid Cardstock by Stampin' Up
Patterned paper by ProvoCraft
Image by Crafty Secrets called "Fishing buds"
Sentiment is by The Angel Company
Swirl embossing folder by Cuttlebug
Photo Corner Punch by Stampin' Up
Nickels by US mint : ) heeheehee

6 comments:

RDH said...

OMG!!! This is awesome!!! I have totally been wanting to do one of these.......you have inspired me!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Judy said...

What a sweet card, Patti! I don't think I have the patience for one of these, but yours sure is cute!

Susan said...

Really cute card Patti! I have never tried to make a spinner card but I have always admired them. I will have to try this now.

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is so neat! Thanks for the tutorial, and the stamps you used are perfect for that card! Great job!

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti,
This card is so cute!!!! I love Kewpie Dolls. Your tutorial is fabulous too! Thanks for showing that you punched the circle foam dot. I was thinking I needed to buy some, but then I noticed you punched yours. Love your stuff! I should have come to you for advice before I posted my tutorial, that you had to read bottom to top. Thanks for all your inspiration!
:) Janice

Anonymous said...

Love that spinner card... It's absolutely adorable! You are such a creative card making genius!