Saturday, January 4, 2020

2019 Favorite Cards for The Card Concept

Hello ladies : )



One of my goals for 2020 is to join more Challenges and so I am here to share my take on one of Blogland's favorite challenges.  The challenge at The Card Concept is to share our favorite card from 2019.  I am sure I am not alone in having a difficult time finding just one card to share so... being the rebellious individualistic gal that I am I have TWO cards to share!! : ) I hope you won't mind.


I was featured on Penny Black's Simplicity Blog on April 15, 2019 in a post called "Giving Winter The Boot" with this card.  I wish I had a pair of boots like these - don't you? : )



My second card was one I actually created last January but never posted to my blog.  I thought it deserved a debut. : )

That is it for me today.  I hope you will join me at The Card Concept with YOUR favorite card from 2019. Have a great weekend!!


BIG (((hugs)))


All supplies by Penny Black:

Card #1
Blooming Boots #40-666
Blooming Boots Cut Out #51-525

Card #2
Love in Bloom #30-522
Big Love #51-488







11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous pair of cards Patti - no wonder you could not choose :)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanne said...

Definitely hard to choose. I'm all for seeing whatever you want to share whenever you want to share it! These are two beauties! Love the bright happy green in the boots and the tree filled with love! Happy New Year, Patti! Happy crafting, too.

Esther Asbury said...

I'm with you in finding it hard to choose just one -- almost impossible, I'd say! Love both of the cards you have featured here - those rain boots filled with flowers are so pretty, and what a fun Valentine tree!! Thanks for linking both of your beautiful cars up to The Card Concept!

Lisa Elton said...

I remember those cute boots filled with those pretty pink tulips! Loved it then, love it now! And your bonus card is delightful. So happy you decided to share it with us!

Lynne in NI said...

Well done you, I don't think I could have narrowed your cards down to a favourite 2 ... I love them all!!
Happy New Year Patti, I hope 2020 is a great one xx

Vikki H said...

Your tulips look perfect for my rainboots! I remember this beauty. Any image with trees is a winner with me but heart leaves make it even better!

I Card Everyone said...

mind? Oh I don't think I'd mind a dozen! So pretty, Patti!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are both beautiful cards you created. But I do love those boots with the tulips in them also the best. I am looking forward to the blooming of the tulips too. In other words, Spring!

Bobby said...

You're teasing me with Spring with those darling tulip filled boots, Patti. The valentine tree is such a great image.

*Vicki* said...

Well these are certainly stunning picks for sure! You've done brilliantly on both of them!! :) HUGS

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply sweet cards...just love those beautiful tulips!